CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/4/08

JUST PLAIN (R)ANT: Beyonce's "Single Ladies" and Jazmine Sullivan's "Bust Your Windows"


Ok, so I got stuck in traffic on the way home today, and my iPod died. Anyone that knows me knows that I can't really stand the radio but I decided that I would listen to 106.5 The Beat (for those that don't know, that's an Richmond rap/R&B station). While I was sitting, "Single Ladies", came on. First and foremost, the song is ass and I really am sick of Beyonce. REALLLLLLY sick. I mean WHO THE FUCK IS SASHA FIERCE?!?! And to add to all of that, she makes this song that basically is making every girl out there is livin' by this shit!! "If you like it, then you better put a ring on it." What?! Really?! Now girls are runnin' around tryna get dudes to marry em. Calm down!!! It'll happen when it happens. Dammit, Beyonce, you're fuckin' up the game.

Speakin' of fuckin up the game, we've got Jazmine Sullivan talkin' bout bustin' dudes' windows. Makin' women madder and shit. I really don't have to say much about that except, fellas, DO. NOT. CHEAT., especially if you love your car. But do not cheat. Don't do it. If you think about it, think about Jazmine Sullivan. She may have gotten into your girl's head. Be smart; don't be a retard (c) Eminem.

1 comments:

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

How you gon' tell the fellas not to cheat?? How about tellin' some of these silly women that "Jazmine Sullivan Might Get You Dead!" (c)VerySmartBrothas.com. Any woman who thinks that's how she should react to heartache needs to send me a letter for some sagacious words of wisdom before she catches a charge!!

And, Bey's new CD is trash. Point blank pery-od! (c) Phonte
I'm not a huge fan of her style/genre, but seriously, her last two solo projects were much better. That damn "Single Ladies" song ain't nothin' but Creolian voodoo! I rebuke that catchy lil' demonic diddy!