CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/5/08

Hand me my late pass, but...

I just heard Kid Cudi's "A KiD named CuDi" mixtape, and that's that dopeness. You need to hear it if you haven't. I hadn't until last night, and I'm glad I did.


1. Intro
2. Down & Out
3. Is There Any Love? ft. Wale (Prod. by Emile)
4. Cudi Get
5. Man On The Moon (The Anthem) (Prod. by NOSAJTHING)
6. The Prayer (Prod. by Plain Pat)
7. Day N Nite (Prod. by Dot Da Genius)
8. Embrace The Martian - Crookers ft. Kid Cudi
9. Maui Wowie
10. 50 Ways To Make A Record (Prod. by Emile & Plain Pat)
11. Whenever
12. Pillow Talk
13. Save My Soul (The Cudi Confession)
14. T.G.I.F. ft. Chip The Ripper
15. Cudi Spazzin
16. Cleveland Is The Reason (Prod. by Dot Da Genius)
17. Heaven At Nite
KiD CuDi - A KiD named CuDi

0 comments: