CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/7/08

Two highly anticipated albums dropped today

You know that I've been looking forward to L7 by Count Bass D. It dropped today but I haven't heard more than the snippets sadly enough. I'm broke, but pay day is Friday. It's crazy. This man just dropped today, and he already announced that he just finished another album called Here Comes The Neighborhood. So the excitement isn't over.

Oh yeah, the reason I'm now broke.

Definitely one of my favorite R&B album of the year. The standouts to me are the title track, Sweeter Than You, Take Off The Blues, If This Is Love and If She Breaks Your Heart (shit, I just listed about half of the album). It's definitely not Connected II. It's actually doper (@ least to me, you may disagree).

Neither album is available physically, so go to iTunes and download em both. You won't regret it.

0 comments: