CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/16/08

LOL WUT: The Roots on Yo Gabba Gabba


I got this from a site called Zoogobble.com via Okayplayer

Well, I've told you about the second season of Yo Gabba Gabba! -- that's going strong. And I've told you about the upcoming soundtrack, set to be released tomorrow through iTunes.

Now both are set to come together in one giant you-got-peanut-butter-in-my-chocolate sort of combination.

Because I've got an mp3 from that soundtrack for your listening pleasure that -- unlike most of the rest of the album -- is actually a Season Two track.

Trust me, even if you're all Yo Gabba Whatta?, you're going to want to hear this...

It's from the Philadelphia hip-hop band The Roots, and it's a totally mesmerizing song called "Lovely, Love My Family." You just have to listen, courtesy of Viacom.

The Roots - Lovely, Love My Family

0 comments: